RGV adds experienced player to the roster
HIDALGO, Texas (Oct. 11, 2018) – The Rio Grande Valley Barracudas are on a roll this week as they continue to announce their players for their 2018-2019 season. It’s been confirmed that the Barracudas have officially signed experienced pro player Gustavo Rosales to play for them in their upcoming season. Per team and league policies, terms of the agreements were not disclosed.
Rosales holds a strong history of professional soccer and is no stranger to the Major Arena Soccer League. Rosales has participated in a total of three world tournaments for the Mexican National Team in beach soccer (2008-2015) and in one world tournament for Futsal (2012).
Rosales has played previously with the Monterrey Flash (2013-2015) and Soles de Sonora (2015-2018); both members of the Major Arena Soccer League.
General Manager Oscar Ruvalcaba Jr. said, “I am beyond thrilled to have a player so commonly known within the league and with the immense amount talent Rosales carries. His skills and fan base are exactly what we are looking for to succeed in our season.”
NAME: GUSTAVO ROSALES
HEIGHT: 5.6 FT
WEIGHT: 145 LBS
BORN IN: MEXICO CITY
- MONTERREY FURY 2004-2005 (MISL)
- LA RAZA DE MONTERREY 2008-2009 (MISL)
- MONTERREY FLASH 2013-2014 Y 2014-2015(MASL)
- SOLES DE SONORA 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018(MASL)
- 2008-2015 JUGADOR DE SELECCIÓN MEXICANA DE FUTBOL PLAYA
-PARTICIPANDO EN 3 MUNDIALES
- RIO DE JANEIRO 2007, MARSELLA FRANCIA 2008, RAVENNA ITALIA 2011
- 1 MUNDIAL DE FUTSAL EN TAILANDIA 2012
- 1 MUNDIALITO DE CLUBES DE FUT7 EN RIO DE JANEIRO BRAZIL 2012.
For more information contact us at 956-293-7484 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org